Welcome back to your monthly Chinese Horoscope 2017!
This time we take a look at the horoscope for the Chinese Snake month/May. The Yin Wood Snake month goes from the 5th of May 2017 to to the 4th of June included.
Below are your Bazi/Four Pillars of destiny forecast, as well as your 12 Chinese signs tendencies for this Snake month.
Have you otherwise seen the big news?
On top of this first Feng Shui activation in the month, you can now get 3 extra every month: one every week. ALL YEAR LONG!
That’s right: I have finally launched the exclusive monthly VIP Feng Shui membership: a unique subscription that gives you 3 extra exclusive, premium Feng Shui luck boosts/activations every single month. Those Feng Shui activations allow you to further boost your luck from home to manifest an easier life, month after month. More money, a better job, people noticing you easily.
So what exactly are you waiting for?
Simply follow the registration process on this page to start accessing this exclusive monthly content
12 signs Chinese horoscope
Let’s start with the 12 signs of the Chinese zodiac = your year of birth. Remember that likewise, it is only 1/4 of your chart: the year Pillar. A Four Pillar Bazi chart is made of a year, month, day and time Pillar, not the year only. If you click on your sign’s name, you will also open your horoscope for this Rooster year 2017.
- The Rat is in luck. While the Rooster year adds to your natural charisma, the Snake month helps you to evolve in the right direction. As the Yin Wood also helps you to communicate well, it is an ideal month for job interviews, for negotiations and promotions. It is also excellent to take things to the next level with someone you have started to see. You will be one of the signs in demand this month: take advantage of it.
- The Ox is in a good month. Along with the Snake sign, you combine harmoniously with the Rooster sign of the year. The Snake-Rooster-Ox is known as the 3 harmony Metal combination. You can this month control many aspects of your life and be very efficient in your work. Procrastination is nowhere to be seen: you are an achiever right now and will show it to the whole world. The Yin Wood of this Snake month however throws you a bit out of balance. While the month should be good, expect to deal with stubborn or narrow-minded people whom don’t “get” you and your ideas. Give them what they want to hear until they are gone. It’s easier this way!
- The Tiger is going through a challenging month. You could often be in situation where people cut the grass under your feet. Nothing is a done deal during this Snake month: my best advice is to not take people for granted. Be also mindful of your body: you need to stay away from heavy meals and late nights parties. What you need is to rest more, keep a low profile, and avoid big decisions for now. Make sure that you stretch and exercise gently, as the risk of injuries is also there. Better times are coming next month Tigers; so don’t worry too much for now…
- The Rabbit sees a bit of sunshine during this difficult year. The Rooster clashes with your sign, but the Snake kind of take this burden away for now. It is a month that helps you to see what you want and don’t want anymore. It is good for a bit of soul searching, and also for working on relationship problems. If you are single, it could actually be a great month to meet – one of the rare with such vibe for you this year. So go out and try to be charming and intriguing, as you well know how to be. It should pay off.
- The Dragon will go through an interesting but at times challenging month. The Qi this time asks you to evolve and transform; but old beliefs, habits or your current energy levels could be holding you back. Try to go out of your comfort zone right now: meet new people, take on an adventure and go for a bit of soul searching. Change your marketing if it doesn’t work; change your diet if you don’t feel well. This is by shaking things a bit that you’ll find your new skin this month. Don’t be afraid of failing a bit, as you will keep evolving doing so. And remain open to someone special who might awaken you from your slumber, at last….
- The Snake is in its month. It shall be good, right? Wrong! The return of your sign always mean deep introspection and odd situations, be it either in a year or month. This year your sign combines with the Rooster, and that gives you an advantage over the other signs. But during the Snake month, you are now in a competing situation. Expect aggressiveness at work, possible backstabbers, and even love triangles. Stay away from any situation that is not transparent, and avoid anything that could compromise your morality. Do not try to outsmart others: as a Snake you like a bit of politics, but you would lose this time. Just wait for this influence to pass and for a better Qi for your sign.
- The Horse should take advantage of this special month. While a Snake month is usually good, a Yin Wood Snake month inside this Rooster year make it very special. You should suddenly be in the flow: people listen to you, doors open, and money can be made. You have some “special stars” that allow you to put in motions some projects and collaborate with exciting people. Don’t just sit on your bums, but knock at many doors once you have projects. Meet people and shake things a bit: it should pay off. Be a team player and you’ll win this month. Your energy levels are also higher and your wellbeing better, but remember to sleep enough and release your anger, if anger there is…
- The Goat is going through a period that is full of possibilities. This month can really help you unlocking your potential, and to find new opportunities around you. It is especially true for your career: you are likely to be in demand. You can achieve much right now and also score a new job if you are looking for one (depending of the rest of your Bazi/4 Pillars). In your private life, the vibe is better for friendships than for new love. LGBT people however can meet someone this month, and should keep an open mind.
- The Monkey is, like the Tiger, in a difficult situation when the Snake shows up. You have to be mindful of both your mental and physical wellbeing. Exercise cautiously, eat light meal, take care of your liver and sleep more when possible. Expect a month when everyone seems to want arguing with you. It is entirely yours to decide if you want to be confrontational, or let it go. When people or situations push our buttons, it is because somehow they hit on some of your weaknesses and have a point. Take this month as an opportunity to learn about yourself, and try to be diplomatic and flexible in all situations.
- The Rooster can see some opportunities, but must remain on the safe side. The Snake combines harmoniously with your sign, and so it can be a good time for new friendship, work partnerships, and job interviews. Still, remember that the Rooster year paradoxically brings competition to your sign and possible complication. Be aware of people having a different agenda, and make sure that communication is clear and that everyone is on the same track. Avoid muddy waters and be willing to give up on projects or situations that do not respect who you are. Your love life could be complicated right now…
- The Dog is likely to go through a month best summarized by “no pain, no gain”. It seems that you’ll have to put a lot of efforts into getting what you want at this time. Be mindful of arguments that could start out of nowhere: you’d unlikely to win those. Some people will be on your back no matter what you do. The best is for you to focus on work, an area where you can still achieve quite a bit this month, especially if you work in a team.
- The Pig must take shelter, as you are under the direct clash with the Snake. Generally, be cautious in everything you do: avoid being cocky, respect others demands and needs, and try to be kind and helpful. By adopting a low profile and showing humility, you might avoid the problems of the clash. As the Snake is partly combined off (with the Rooster of the year) and some Wood is here to help you, this clashing month is less problematic than in previous years. Still, avoid life-changing decisions right now.
Now we move to the Bazi tendencies if you know your day master. If not, now is the time to order your personalized Bazi analysis and report, don’t you think? Remember that while those general influences affect you, the only accurate predictions are made on your full individual Bazi/ 4 Pillars of destiny.
- For the Yang Wood (Jia), the month is very uncomfortable. You’ll have to respect yourself and be strong; otherwise people are going to walk over you. It is one of those times where you don’t get the credit that you deserve, and while clearly you can be overlooked despite your achievements. Best is to wait to launch important work projects, and to avoid confrontational situations as you cannot win over such Qi…
- For the Yin Wood (Yi), the month is reflective and a bit disconcerting. The month helps you to do some soul searching and to evolve. If however you resist the need to grow, you are in for a ride. Best is to leave behind what doesn’t work for you: emotional baggage, psychic vampires and unwanted situations. There might be someone just around the corner for you, but if you don’t make space in your heart and mind, nobody will feel that they can come in…
- For the Yang Fire (Bing), you are in your Element. You can make money this month and be noticed. If you are cocky, you’ll be reminded to keep some humility still. It’s a month during which you can achieve much with work and improving your finances, but certainly a bit more tense for your love life: try to put yourself in your partner’ shoes and you’ll be fine.
- For the Yin Fire (Ding), the month can be tiring. You have to make sure you focus on your priorities and don’t waste time on what cannot yet be changed. If you do so, you are likely to make money. You can help others to shine this month: if people come to you for help or advice, try answering the call.
- For the Yang Earth (Wu), it is an uncomfortable month. You are pushed by others to do your chores and duties, and there is always someone on your back. It will be hard to find your own space and freedom at this time…Play along, as better times are coming for you, but you don’t like the Summer season much. The Yin Wood makes thing worse, so be aware that you won’t be able to escape nitpickers and even some freeloaders. For single women however, it could be the month when you meet someone new.
- The Yin Earth (Zi) is going through a good phase. It is a good time to study, gather information, and find new teachers and mentors. You can learn much during this month and use the information wisely later on. You could be tired still, so mind your own Qi and energy levels. There is not much new going on the love or money front for you, but they are not the real focus here. Try to learn new skills for now, as it will pay off…
- The Yang Metal (Geng) will often be stuck into pointless arguments. Your ego is making a comeback. Of all the Stems, you often have a desire to be proven right, as you KNOW that you know best. I’d advise you to stay away from Facebook forums, political rants and generally to not engage with people who do not share your views. Rather focus on reinventing yourself, the time is right. For men, there is definitely an opportunity to meet someone new, so do go out!
- The Yin Metal (Xin) is a bit all over the place right now. New proposals arrive, both for work and most likely in your private life (if you are a woman). But you are unsure on where to go, what to do and generally would like to procrastinate rather than take decisions. Still, if a golden opportunity shows up for work or with a new partner, DO go there and try…
- The Yang Water (Ren) will have much to do right now. You are the Don Quixote of the month, battling endless windmills. Sure, you can win some of those battles but for what exactly? If your promise too much and do not deliver, or if you are cocky, you will be held accountable. You might actually feel a bit sorry for yourself at the end of the month, so be realistic in your demands and fight and humble: it will go a long way…
- The Yin Water (Gui) is in an ideal situation here. You will be in demand, can make money, and generally be on the rise in your work. Your love life could be even better: for both men and women, everyone finds you interesting, fascinating, and want to be near you this month. It’s a rare line-up of energy so take advantage of it: be social, knock at new doors, and push your marketing. You’ll be glad you did when the month is over…You should also get new ideas that could take you further. It’s all very good really!
I take great pleasure to write this general horoscope. But to me, there is nothing more exciting than working one to one with you and tell you what I see in your Bazi and astrology. To show clearly your patterns, your greater call and your potential, and how you can awaken it. To explain why you are experiencing those challenges and where you can go as soon as you integrate the needed life lessons. Reading a Bazi and delivering those messages is always a very humbling and graceful moment, and I am very blessed to be a messenger whenever you need to find your directions in life. The testimonials on this page and on my Linkedin profile speak for themselves…So why don’t you contact me now to work on your present and future? Send me an email using: email@example.com and explain to me what you need, and we’ll go from there…
With love and light,
Feng Shui Master & astrologer
Featured on the BBC