Here are your Bazi/Four Pillars of destiny, as well as your 12 Chinese signs forecast for the Yang Metal month of December 2016. I also invite you to read my Feng Shui luck boost for this month. The world predictions through the Bazi and a review of the previous month are coming next week…
Remember that while the general influence affects you, the only accurate predictions are made on your full individual Bazi chart; contact me to order your chart and to know the whole story about your overall life blueprint and personal tendencies for the year.
Horoscope for the 12 Chinese Zodiac signs.
Let’s start with the 12 signs of the Chinese zodiac = your year of birth. Remember that likewise, it is only 1/4 of your chart: the year Pillar. A Four Pillar Bazi chart is made of a year, month, day and time Pillar, not the year only.
This month there is an overwhelming water energy at work, supported by the Metal stem and the combination with the year. Some signs could drown under such influence and so you’ll have to remember that this month is particular and that January will change the energy drastically.
- The Rats are in their element in the second part of this year, now under the Monkey influence. To some extent, this good influence is at work until next year and it’s still a good time for you to develop friendships and networking. Your own month however presents the danger of becoming lost in introspection and negative thought. While you rule the Winter season, you also have to remember to look for the light. Do not waste any occasion to change the mood and free your mind Rats;
- The Oxen are in an instrumental position during this month. It could be the right time to lay your cards out and make a coup. In your professional life, you should have all you need to come up with some brilliant ideas. Your skills of analysis are sharp this month and your voice will be heard. Do speak out, this is your time to make an impression. Romance could also be in the air, or a friendship that develop in an unexpected way…Benefits, this is all I’m saying about it!
- The Tigers feel uneasy under such Metal/Water month. You should get plenty of ideas, but it’s all a bit chaotic. Your patience is wearing off with most people and you won’t suffer fool easily. It’s one of those months when everything and everyone gets on your nerves. Are your drowing into a glass a water Tigers? It seems likely. Keep your cool and write down your ideas, as crazy as they might way: they might prove relevant later on.
- The Rabbits are to the contrary feeling well! Even more than the Ox sign, you have everything you need to thrive this month. The Rat is your peach blossom sign and so your charisma is at its maximum…Furthermore the Yang Metal agrees with your nature. You will experience new ways to see most situations this month, including your relationship or family dynamics. You can be a great diplomat and improve most situations by having the right word at the right time. As for your love life, it is one of the best month to meet someone, regardless of your gender, or to patch things up if needed: use this time wisely then…
- The Dragons are in a power position. A Rat month during a Monkey year: you form the third part of this Water frame and it is therefore your time to shine. It could be the right month to launch a marketing operation or advertise if you are self employed. It is also a great time to gather informations from all plans – including the spiritual one. Use this time of the year to get rid of bad habits, design your grand plan for next year and speak wisely. This month could prove to be essential to your development. New friendships form at this time might prove to be very rewarding.
- The Snakes are not having the time of their life this month. There is electricity in the air and you might feel that everything is a small battle to win and everyone is after you. This, no matter what you do…Like the Tigers, don’t loose your cool yet! It is a month that invite you to transform and find other ways to communicate and do things. Change the perspective Snakes…And take some rest while you can. At least the month is easier, relatively speaking, than the last one that was a Pig month!
- The Horses must take shelter. A Rat month is not good news for you, but a Yang Metal Rat month in a Monkey year…Well, do you really want me to describe it to you Horses? Why don’t you go to the movies instead. Watch Doctor Strange. It’s really good! Escapism is what you need this month…And also venting off. Focus on the Wood Element to buffer this severe Water-Fire clash. How? By gardening (if local weather allows) or spending time in nature; painting, drawing, writing…Dream a bit for now. Paradoxically for single men and women of the Horse sign, the month could bring an interesting meeting; but expect quirky, unusual characters to cross your path.
- The Goats are not in an ideal place this month. Your mind is likely to be confused and your stamina elusive…It’s one of this time when “nothing seems to work” and even your creativity, that is usually strong, could be missing at the time. It’s actually a month to be rather than do. Just focus on the moment and try to enjoy the good time with friends and family at this time of the year. Some people will challenge your ideas and way of thinking, but it could actually be interesting to explore what they have to say.
- The Monkeys are like the Dragons an important link this month. The Monkey year has not necessarily been “your year”, and rather has sent you deep into your thoughts. The mirror that events and people have lent to yourself has not always brought a pretty reflection…This month however, you can generate the right impulse and unblock some situations. It’s less about you and more about helping and serving others…Your help will be greatly appreciated and it is your time to come out of your shell and be a force of good. You can improve all your relationship this month by being humble and helpful;
- The Roosters are a bit in a similar position. You are not here to be flaunt it this month, but to serve. The Rat is not your peach blossom star: you are. Your job is therefore to make other people look good and shine and to withdraw a bit in the shadow at this time. Not easy for a Rooster personality…But if you don’t, you could get some frank reminder, as the Metal of the month will bring arguments fasts to tell you where you belong for now. Humility is anyway a quality you should start to develop to go through next year, believe me…
- The Dogs will have a very interesting month. “Interesting”, the British way. While you often like to sleep on a couch and be quiet, this month will make you bark but at yourself. It’s a time when your anger will awaken and you might feel overly sensitive or impatient…But actually the situations call for your inner wisdom to guide you, and to learn how to use your energy into a constructive rather than destructive way. Spiritual cultivation at this time might prove to be very rewarding.
- The Pigs should usually like a Rat month that brings movement, new friendship and generally pleasant human interactions into their life. But a Yang Metal Rat month is another story. Possible betrayals and backstabbers are showing up this month. It is a time when people true face might be revealed; the silver lining is that you will then discover who your true friends really are. This month could be a bit emotionally overwhelming but it will be a time of growth. Depending of the rest of your Bazi, the impact could be soften. Just keep a low profile at work in the meantime…
Your Bazi day master forecast.
Now we move to the Bazi tendency if you know your day master. If not, now is the time to order your personalised Bazi analysis and report…
- For the Yang Wood (Jia), it is a confusing month. The Yin Water of the Rat is what you need to grow and see opportunities; it bring more support in your life overall. But the Yang Metal Stem does exactly the opposite and chop you down…You will therefore go through a two faced month with good support in your family and circle of friends but opposition at work, or the other way around…Just go with the flow for now. For the Yang Wood flexibility is a hard lesson to learn, but it’s needed more than ever…
- For the Yin Wood (Yi), the month to the contrary works very well. Everyone seems to like you right now and you can subtly influence people and situation. Use your charisma wisely to create a good karma…For romance, if you are single, it could be an excellent time to meet someone. If you are not, you can “relight the fire” even during this wintery month. Do what you do best, you are flexible in many ways Yin Wood!
- For the Yang Fire (Bing), it all depends if you are a man or a woman. Women might have a great time in their romantic lives and feel desired and loved. At work it can also be beneficial if you are not aggressively ambitious right now. For men, it’s a bit more competitive. You will feel the need to prove something to yourself and others…Which could be detrimental if you don’t keep your assertiveness in check. Play it nicely or it will backfire. Sure, there is money to be made, but not at the expense of bad karma…
- For the Yin Fire (Ding), it is a difficult month. Things get out of control, and being a control freak would certainly not work. For now you have to surrender to your fate, or use creative means to channel your frustration and lack of control on anything really! You only have to worry about this karmic month if you have been naughty to others, as karma is only a biatch to those who were in the first place!
- For the Yang Earth (Wu), it is a transformative month. You must answer a greater call at the time and be very productive. You might be needed into a specific project or see an opportunity to make money through hard work. Now is the time…Unexpected expenses could occur which would throw you out of balance for a little while, but the work you are doing right now will pay off. Spiritual cultivation is also advised at the time. For single men, it could be a time to meet someone special.
- The Yin Earth (Zi) can feel mentally confused this month. It is a time when many people will want to give you their advice and leave you puzzled. Now is not the time to make great decisions, but rather to try to tune in with your inner voice…You can focus on work and be productive still, but if much mental process is needed you might find that you have a hard time to focus on the task. Try to avoid arguments at all cost…
- The Yang Metal (Geng) are caught in heated debates at the time: so to speak as this is a watery month! Don’t waste time splitting hair Geng people. Before you start a long rant against vegans or the governments or anything really, ask yourself: is there a point? Would this energy not better be invested into your work at the moment? Keep conversation light hearted with your friends, especially on topics you have no influence on whatsoever. You will feel very talkative this month, but avoid the tendency to go into arguments by all means…
- The Yin Metal (Xin) will come across weird situations this month. People are pressuring you a bit and turning to you; and yet you feel that you don’t have all the answers. Or do you? Give yourself more credit: you actually have a lot to shine and provide to other. It could be your time to raise to the occasion, especially if you are looking for work as job interviews could go very well right now. You are likely to feel a bit emotional, but can channel this energy into writing instead which should help.
- The Yang Water (Ren) will sometimes be in the right place at the right time this month. The planets are lining up for you to get what you want, but for a limited time only. Use this month wisely: marketing and networking are likely to be instrumental. You could feel some competition at work but will be in position to take the pole position. Your voice will likely be heard, so speak when you need to. Don’t abuse your aura this month still, karma being what it is…
- The Yin Water (Gui) could drown in the mirror of introspection this month. It is a month that will help you to reflect on all aspects of your life, but the mirroring might not always be comfortable. You don’t have much control on the course of events at this time, especially as far as money is concerned. If it is scarce, find solace in the fact that the first half of next year should bring more to you and that in the meantime you can use the right Feng Shui. Your love life could be a bit tense so try to keep things on the light side: now is not the time to have in depth discussions about your future, at least not yet.
Here are for a broad, general forecast. But what is in store for YOU until for the months and years to come? When should you make your business move? What is the best profession for you? When can you meet a good partner at last? If you want to master your destiny and get much more out of your life, get in touch now so we can analyse your unique Bazi chart and then improve your life through a Feng Shui consultation in London, Paris, Budapest or wherever you are at the moment and contact me now through firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you want to see more free Chinese astrology analysis, horoscope and Feng Shui, please help my pages to grow. The way to achieve this is:
- To rate my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FengShuiBaziLaurentLanglais
- To share it and to ask your friends to follow it.
- To follow me on Google +: http://plus.google.com/u/0/+LaurentLanglais
- To follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/LaurentLanglais
- If you have experienced my Feng Shui or Bazi consultation in London, you can also rate me through Google maps: http://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Laurent+Langlais+-+London+Feng+Shui+%26+Baziemail@example.com,-9.020964,5z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sFeng+Shui+Consultant!3m4!1s0x48761ce65a51a999:0x408b8fd85397b04d!8m2!3d51.5394439!4d-0.056314